JackListens – Jack in the Box Survey – Hello people, are you a regular customer of Jack the box? Do you love the menu of Jack the box? Do you want them to say something regarding their service? If your answer is yes in this case, then I have good news for you today.
Jack the box has recently conducted its customer satisfaction survey, which has given consumers like us an opportunity to share our thoughts and opinions regarding the survey. Several ethnic cuisines are available in Americanized versions at Jack in the Box.
Breakfast burritos, deep-fried jalapenos with cream cheese stuffing, egg rolls, and tacos are among the items on the menu, you can tell anything about their menu or service in which you want improvement. They are willing to listen to our thoughts and opinions as they understand the importance of having a loyal customer base.
The survey is not very difficult to finish. All you have to do is tell your last jack-the-box experience and answer some questions. In this article, I will show you the steps to complete the survey without any headaches.
So let’s not waste any more time and let us get started
Rules and Regulations of JackListens
Make sure to read the rules and regulations properly, so that you wouldn’t face any difficulty finishing the survey.
- A valid receipt from the restaurant that is no older than 3 days.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish to complete the survey.
- Of course, an internet connection.
- A tablet, smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Around 15 minutes of your time to answer all the questions in the survey.
- An email address.
- A pencil or a pen.
A step-by-step guide to www.JackListens.com Survey
If you properly understand the rules and regulations then it’s time for the steps. The step given below will help you to finish the survey easily
- Log in to www.jacklistens.com or copy and paste the link on your browser before clicking on it.
- Click on the language button, either “English” or “Spanish” depending on your preference.
- Enter the 11-digit code found on your official receipt. Be sure to re-check the code as the system will reject it if and when there are errors even in a single digit.
- Verify the location of the restaurant visited by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Enter the date and time shown on your receipt. State the type of activity, namely, Dine In, Drive Thru or Carry Out on the system.
- Answer the two questions about your food order. Click the red arrow for the next screen.
- Rate your satisfaction level. Just check on one of the buttons on the provided list.
- Give your likelihood of returning for another visit.
- Enter additional details regarding your visit, if you so wish.
- Answer the subsequent questions. Click on the red arrow for the next screen.
- Record (i.e., write) the 4-digit validation code on your receipt.
- Sign out of the site.
Rewards for Participating in the JackListens survey
They believe in rewarding people, who have understood them. They are giving two tacos as an appreciation for taking part in the survey.
When getting and paying for your current orders, you must present the receipt with the four-digit validation code to receive two free tacos. Remember that you must claim the free food items within seven days of the Jacklistens survey.
Aim of the survey at www.JackListens.com
Like any other company, Jack the box knew the benefits of conducting the customer satisfaction survey. The survey helps a company in many different ways, one of the main ones is that the company can have a way to understand their customers’ likes and dislikes and another is they know their current situation.
The customers are the heart of the company, if they do not listen to the customers, they can lose them and no company wants to lose their loving customers.
A survey is a marketing skim and also a necessity. The company has taken its first step towards its growth now it’s our turn to help out beloved jack the box with our last experience.
Background of the Jack in the Box
One of the largest burger chains in the United States, Jack in the Box was founded in 1951 and has over 2,200 locations in 21 states and Guam. The fast-casual eateries offer an impressive selection of burgers, some of which include the Jumbo Jack, Ultimate Cheeseburger, and 100% Sirloin Burger.
The 100% Sirloin Burger, A Definitive Cheeseburger, and Big Jack are just a few of the burgers from Jack in the Box, which is known for its exceptional value and service. In addition, they offer shakes, frozen yogurt, breakfast rolls, tacos, breakfast rolls, plates of mixed greens, and sandwiches.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is jack in a box 14-digit code?
jack in the box 14-digit code is your invitation code to enter Jack’s survey and is located at the bottom of your receipt.
How to redeem free tacos from Jack Listens?
On completion, you will be given a validation code to claim your two free tacos. Note this code on your receipt and show it to the cashier on your next purchase order at the restaurant.
How many times can I enter the Jacklistens survey?
There is no limit on entry so you can take surveys as many times as you have receipts.
Is Jack in the Box tacos meat?
Jack In The Box’s Allergen Reference Guide lists the “Taco, Regular” as having soy, milk, and wheat allergens. Therefore, Jack In The Box Tacos contain real meat and are not vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Reference links down below:
- Jack In The Box Survey Site: www.JackListens.com
- Official Jack In The Box Site: www.jackinthebox.com
Thank you, for reading up here, I appreciate it. I have tried to explain all the necessary information regarding the survey, if you follow it properly you wouldn’t find any issues completing the survey.
Once again, thank you, and have a nice day.
Related Tags: JackListens